Here is your JLM April Newsletter! (Click to view it). It should be coming home today or tomorrow, so take a look for it in backpacks.
We`ve been seeing lots of April showers already in April and will be ready for the May flowers! It may be a good idea to send an extra pair of socks or pants if those slips on the field happen.
Items of Note:
- BE Well Campaign – Connect, Reach Out, Don`t Wait and Recharge … ask your child about the assembly from Tuesday where we talked about this.
- EcoSchools conference on April 12 – Mrs. Jenkins and a few Grade 5/6 students will be attendning/
- EARTH DAY – please wear blue & green on Friday, April 21!
- LOL – Lights Off Lunches & Litterless Lunches on Friday … please help us reach these goals!
- Jump Rope kick-off assembly was today
- April 6 & 13 – ZUMBA
- April 14 & 17 – no school (Happy Easter!)
- April 18 – SAC Meeting (6pm)
- April 28 – PD Day
- April 28 – Welcome to Kindergarten (9:30 / 11:30)
- April 29 – FORD Canada Test drive fundraiser & Vendor Fair & Book Fair
- May 30-June 1 – Grade 3 & 6 EQAO
- June 7 – Super Meet (Hagersville SS)
- June 13 – Freedom Runners
- June 26 – Reports cards go home
- June 27 – Graduation.
** If you know of children who will be attending JLM in September 2017, please remind & encourage them to register so we can plan accordingly for the year**